Too Popular?

bbbbbbb811

Reaction score
I personally don't know any Ella's but I don't really know many people at all! Lol.
How many Ella's do you know? I don't want my LO to be 1 of 10 Ella's in school!

I only know 1 Ella, it's on our list if we have another girl

That's good to know. We love Ella but it ranks 16th in popularity so didn't want to be one of many!

I think it depends on area. I know three from newborn to 3. My aunt lives about three hours from me and doesn't know any. :)

I'm a teacher and we have no Ellas in my school. Think it's lovely x

I know about 3 from the ages of 2-13. I don't think it's too popular.

My kids have top 10 names and I've never met any other kids with their names.

I've never met an Ella in my life. It's a lovely name.

I know one adult Ella and 2 young Ellas. One is actually spelt Elha though xx

I know of a few, but I wouldn't let it put you off, I think it's beautiful. My daughter is Evie, and although it was popular when we named her (12thbmost popular I think), she's the only one in her year group and she's in a school with 120 children per year group. X

That has made me feel better! Thanks ladies, it definitely at the top of our list now:flower:

Well obviously I love Ella lol

I wouldn't be too bothered about rankings. Amelia and Oliver have both been THE most popular names for years since we named ours but I've only met two Amelias and one Oliver in our area. I've also only met one Ella and I worked in a primary school for 7 years so I've met a lot of kids!

I know 1 little Ellah who is 5.

I don't particularly love the H on the end though!

My DD is named Ella and I was worried about it being too popular too but we have yet to meet another Ella and she is 2 yrs old. We live in nyc so we are around a ton of other kids her age. I think it depends on your area. My nephew has a not very popular name (I think it was like number 80 or something) and now we actually know 4 little guys with that name, and three of my friends are pregnant with boys and are considering using that name! So you can use a not so popular name and by chance end up with a lot of little ones in your social circle with that name.

I only know of 1 but she's older. I love the name though :D

I know at least 5 adults and 10 children called Ella... Far too popular for us.

Seems too be very popular in some and not popular in others and that averages it out at 16th lol! I'm not sure about the popularity in my area but we do love the name. Thanks ladies:flower:

My Dad's aunt, who would be around 100 now if she was still alive, was called Ella but I don't know any others.

I have an Elia (boy.)

I love the name Ella -- but I do think it's becoming more popular and will be top 10 on upcoming lists. I don't know ANY Ella's over the age of 5. And only a couple little Ella's. I think it's a beautiful name and I would consider using it myself but my friend beat me to it. She just named her daughter Ella Skylar 2 weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->