too proud for maternity clothes?

lol i loved it too :D i also had another but cannie mind 4 teh life of me wot it sed :rofl:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-LADIES-T...goryZ314QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

yay! i have to get one lol

x

I love maternity clothes, it's just a case of getting something in the right style. H & M are really good as are Next. Most maternity clothes I've seen are fitted to show off your bump anyway and at least they have longer fronts so there isn't a bit of belly hanging out!

Talking of t-shirts... DH made me a t-shirt for Xmas that said "Under Construction - Danger Hard Hat Area" and "Who's the Daddy?" with a picture of him underneath doing a thumbs up! Really daft but I love it!! :lol:

Talking of t-shirts... DH made me a t-shirt for Xmas that said "Under Construction - Danger Hard Hat Area" and "Who's the Daddy?" with a picture of him underneath doing a thumbs up! Really daft but I love it!! :lol:

Aww we need pics :lol: , that's so cute.

Cx

Aww how cool LOL Hes a big softy isn't he bless :D

i never liked the maternity clothes but more trendy stuff are comingout now i hate big baggy tops - i used to wesar hipster jeans and little tight t.shirts with a bit of my belly showing old people were mortified

hahaha remeber the old maternity dress? that come down to the knees - my mum used to wear them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->