Too scared to test

lexington

Reaction score
so i have irregular cycles nd have missed my cyle for up to 4 months at a time. during these 4 months i tested constantly and got BFN everytime. I wasnt trying to conceive and i was confused because i never missed a period before. Anywho, my cylces finally started coming back on time every month in April. My boyfriend and I were broken up during that time, so no sex. We got back together in may nd i missed my period again in june. I thought nothing of it because i missed my periods before. however, this time feels different. July 22nd my boyfriend and i got drunk and had sex. That night i had a vivid dream i took a pregnancy test in front of him and unexpectedly a blue positive sign popped up. I woke up to white creamy discharge and have been having it since then. Im also cramping on and off like my period is coming on any moment, but it never does. I have gained weight in my face and stomach, and almost passed out a few times recently from getting up too fast. since the near fainting episodes i began to feel very weak and dehydrated throught the day. This has been going on for about a week 1/2. Today i began having TERRIBLE heartburn (i've never had heartburn a day in my life). I have so many symptoms but im too scared to take a test, i've been dissapointed before.

Hi Lexington,

It's ok to be scared.
I'm worried about testing bfn too :). Lololol! (one day over due for AF)

Like yourself I've gotten so many negatives and it just becomes upsetting.

Good luck and do what feels right.
Test, don't test. Wait or not.

Kimba Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back