Too soon?

redapril29th

Reaction score
As of tonight I am 5 days late for my period. My last period was October 11-16th. In october I had sex (using the pull out method) these dates:
October 2, 20, 21, 23, 25, and 30th.
My ovulation date was October 24th.
In November I have had sex these dates:
November 4th, 7th, and 8th.
On the 4th of November he did not pull out, he came inside of me. My period was due to start on November 7th but hasn't came.
Is it too soon to take a test? If I am pregnant, could it have been from the 4th of November? 3 days seems a little too soon to affect my period.
Answers greatly appreciated!

It's too soon to be pregnant from November, but if you BD the day before and after ovulation in October, it's very possible to be pregnant from then!

Yes, you could probably tell by now from October. Did you already test?

I would try testing if you haven't yet, sounds to me like you might be. Are you having any signs or symptoms of being pregnant!!

I havent tested yet. Tomorrow I will be 7 days late. I haven't noticed any pregnancy symptoms except for my period not coming. I don't know if its from the cold or not but my knees and lower back have been hurting worse than usual.

fingers crossed for you!! Keep us updated! I know that dreaded feeling before testing!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->