Took another frer and now I'm spotting

M

mummyjj87

So, I took another frer this morning and it was definitely still a bfp, then I wiped and there was blood. This was about 10am and I've been wearing a pad since, the pad is clear of any blood but still when I wipe I'm having light brown spotting. Please does anyone have any experience!? I'm so scared, even though this pregnancy wasn't planned at all, I want this baby! I reckon I'm only about 4 weeks and I had what I think was implantation bleed over the previous weekend (before I even knew I was pregnant.)

I don't have any personal experience but Spotting is normal for some women and brown normally is a "good sign." Red is typically what you don't want to see.

I hope everything is ok with your little one!

Hope everything is ok. Has the bleeding stopped yet?

I'm going through this right now but I don't think mine has a happy ending. I'm still waiting for the dr to call but I've been bleeding since yesterday afternoon and now I have clots. :( I googled a lot last night and from what I've read spotting is not uncommon and if you do bleed you have a 50% chance of the baby being ok. So try not to worry, rest, and call your dr.

Let us know how it goes.

Hello

I'm now 26 weeks tomorrow. I had spotting at 4+5 (which for my cycle would have been roughly when my period was due) at 8 weeks, then at 9+10 weeks

At my later scans they saw no evidence of the blood being from around baby- they assume it was just that my hormones weren't strong enough to suppress a period

I'd try not to worry- don't keep re testing you'll drive yourself mad

Just give it a few days and hopefully it's just your hormones settling or baby implanting further in.

I had spotting too this pregnancy until about 8 weeks and it was fine!

the spotting has stopped (fingers crossed), i had a pad on all day and nothing, was literally only upon wiping. i wish i could rest but im moving house tomorrow so been soo busy today. i know you cant predict that ill miscarry or not, but spotting doesnt mean i have yet, does it??

the spotting has stopped (fingers crossed), i had a pad on all day and nothing, was literally only upon wiping. i wish i could rest but im moving house tomorrow so been soo busy today. i know you cant predict that ill miscarry or not, but spotting doesnt mean i have yet, does it??

This sounds a lot like me at 5 weeks 3 days, however mine was pink as well. Turned out I have a haematoma which is also quite common. Some women have huge bleeds where others experience no bleeding. They usually resolve themselves.

Unless the bleeding becomes more noticeable I wouldn't stress much about it. The fact is my last miscarriage had no real warning signs so you cant jump right to that assumption.

Good luck and hopefully the spotting is over.

This sounds a lot like me at 5 weeks 3 days, however mine was pink as well. Turned out I have a haematoma which is also quite common. Some women have huge bleeds where others experience no bleeding. They usually resolve themselves.

Unless the bleeding becomes more noticeable I wouldn't stress much about it. The fact is my last miscarriage had no real warning signs so you cant jump right to that assumption.

Good luck and hopefully the spotting is over.

sorry i forgot to say it started off pink then went brown :wacko:

That's a very good sign, often women have spontaneous bleeds that are unexplained however if they never get bad and the blood turns brown that probably means it was a slight tear that has corrected. Though we never truly know what happens in there.

I've had 3 chemicals and 1 miscarriage before. I'm starting to get cramps now but i don't know ifs just in my head if you know what i mean. im such a worrier too which clearly doesnt help. it sounds awful but i didnt realise just how much i wanted this unplanned pregnancy. thanks for the replies ladies

Seems to have stopped all together, with my previous losses I never got a strong line and certainly not a bfp on a digi so I did a CB digi and low and behold 'pregnant 1-2' so for now I can relax I think. I'm guessing af would be due around now and I've heard it's common to spot around this time...

Congrats on the +digi and yes, I think it is common to spot around that time. If it makes you feel better, I spotted from 4 to 5.5 weeks this pregnancy, basically exactly the time when my period would have been. In fact, I was still spotting on Tuesday when I had my ultrasound and saw little bean's heart beating away :)

This same shit happened to me today. It's so upsetting :-( first ultrasound is Dec 1 so long to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->