took rhys swimming

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
took rhys swimming tonight and i wasnt impressed at all!

firstly there was nowhere secure to put my pram
secondly the pool was FREEZING
thirdly there were 12-13 yr olds in the baby pool splashing around and using language that even i wouldnt use!!!

the lifegaurd did nothing about these kids so i ended up shouting at them and getting out of the pool (rhys' lips were turning blue so we needed to get out anyway!)

i went to the front desk after we'd got changed to complain about everything and she said the managers on holiday till next week and the deputy manager cant handle complaints so theres nothing they could do.

for a swimming pool advertising suitable for 0+ i think its disgraceful!

BULLCRAP theres nothing they can do and whats the point of an assistant manager if they can't handle complaints .... thats bullcrap too!

Cheeky swines i'd go above there heads to local council!

xxx

its just left me in such a bad mood!!!

grrrrrr

i just couldnt believe some of the things these kids were saying!! and after i told them not to splash they were doing it on purpose!

grrrrrrr

lol i need a cup of tea!!

awww hun, go in next week and complain, assistance manager not be able to take complaints bollocks

Sounds like vodka may be in order instead of tea lol

xxx

pmsl one sip and id be away with the fairys! im such a lightweight after being pg!!

Oh god Terrie that is awful
Our local pool has designated baby times in a warmed pool, don't they offer anything like that?

its terrible isnt it lol i havent drank since february last year...

im not sure jo but will check it out if we wanted to go again.. rhys didnt really enjoy it though

hes fast asleep now though lol!

I haven't taken Jack yet:blush: Mainly 'cos in a cossie i look like a 12 yr old boy lol
got a good one now tho and will take him when we go on hols

You should Deff complain though, what a crock that assistant manager couldn't help you

i just think he couldnt be bothered to be honest!!!!

it would be stupid for him not to be able to deal with complaints!

OMG thats rubbish .. course an assistant manager can deal with complaints .. thats why they are an assistant manager!!

Definately go back and complain .. thats disgusting letting 12 and 13 year old kids in the baby pool swearing like that!! And for poor rhys's lips turning blue is terrible .. no way should the baby pool have been that cold.

Jo just realised you're a cloth user too!!! didnt know that :)

Not for much longer Terrie :(

does that mean you'll be looking at selling your nappies??? lol sorry!!!

its so sad that kids have to be potty trained lol!!

Yeah i will but it won't be soon, he hates his potty lol

Wow I would seriously go nuts at that pool it sounds awful, what's the point of having a baby pool if you let 12/13 year olds in it.

I was hoping to take Aeryn some time but it sounds like a nightmare ie spend an hour getting undressed and dressed again with a screaming bub for 10mins in the pool. Plus I've only got a bikini and my stretch marks don't look nice on display lol.

i really think i wont go again.

it took so much effort to get rhys ready get myself ready then to get him dressed and myself dressed again. grrrr no thankyou!!

I got it down to a T and its something maddie loves ...

Once you get into a routine its easy enough honest!!

Maybe get a time table so its just mums and babies??

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"