Toot toot garage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mum22ttc#3

Mum of 3
Reaction score
DD4 is getting the pink toot toot garage for her main present but I'm just wondering how it works?

Does the other bits like the fire station etc add on to it, like clip on? And if so do I need to buy the road connector bits?

I wanted to buy a few bits for it but am just a bit unsure as to what I need?

Yeah you need to get extra bits that join up to the road to get the best out it is say anyway. My son's just really got into it again xx

My son has the garage and the airport along with extra road. He only uses the garage and the cars

Ive seen this year they have released a safari aswell. We have the garage, the airport and the train.
Only the train is motorised the rest they push around like a normal car toy. As my child is disabled the battery train is a god send. Wish they all did this!

My DS has got 3 sets plus extra tracks and like 6/7 different vehicles for them. the train, garage and construction set. He loves them all. Getting him one of the new sets that they got this year - Ultimate Amazement Park Playset looks so cool. :happydance:

Attachments

• vtech skyway.jpg
    vtech skyway.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3
Yes, they do clip together, but you will need extra track to do it. Be warned - they are NOISY! Now, I don't mind noise, but the toot toot range are just madness. All the parts - garage, fire station etc - have various sounds and songs, then whilst that's going on the vehicles all have their own sounds and songs. All going on at the same time. So it just ends up as one big noise. Hayden liked his, but he didn't love it, and I didn't quite hate it, but I definitely didn't like it! I know a lot of people love them, though, and hubby was really disappointed Hayden had outgrown it when they brought out all the new sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"