Toothache,,,,UGH

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by junemomma09, Apr 21, 2009.

1. junemomma09

I freakin am so tired of getting sick and having things wrong with me...:hissy:
    my tooth started hurting and i cant even chew ANYTHING on that side of my mouth...it hurts so bad:cry:

I dont even have regular insurance to get it checked, i have medicaid (state health insurance) and im pretty sure all they cover is emergency dental....POO ON THEM!!!!

2. sarah_george

sarah_george ♥Proud Mummy!♥

I'm suffering on one side too and its driving me crazy :hissy: its like a really dull ache i'm not sure if i need treatment or whether it a gum issue, been and got some sensodyne today I really cant be doing with dentists on top of everything else! hope your feeling better soon xxx

3. junemomma09

Thanks hun!!! Hope you feel better soon too!! Im not sure if its a filling I already had that is bothering me or a new cavity, im hoping its not a new one. I take really good care of my teeth all the time...i dont really eat alot of candy, only every now and then, and i dont drink soda.
    hopefully it will just go away.....