top care tests

venomkyss

Reaction score
I can't fine any information on them. Does anyone know how sensitive they are? It's not on the box and I can't find it on the website.

Hi I'm sorry you have a difficult time with your test. I googled a little and I found a comment from a forum called Justmommies.com from 2012 where some ladies had checked with the company that distributed these and they were told they were a 100 in sensitivity:wacko:
Which is crazy... but probably correct. I would say probably between 50-100. Not the best brand in my personal opinion. I have tried a lot of those cheap ones and almost all I have taken showed a faint line which gave me hope I was pregnant...
But didn't you have a faint line on a test a couple of days ago? And what test did you do?
I'm probably not much help to you:winkwink:

It was the same test. I thought it would be darker and this time they were but I hoped for full on dark lines. I guess that's what I get for getting my hopes up! The two I took last night and this morning have come back positive though so fmu should give me a definite answer in the morning.
Thanks for searching for me. I couldn't find anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->