Top Stomach Bloat

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
3rd pregnancy, about 12 weeks along and my new complaint is the massive bloat I get in the top part of my abdominal by the end of the day.
I wake up flat stomached, then very slowly the top of my stomach starts to expand and by the end of the day it is almost painful and makes me look like im carrying a very high and much much further along! Go to bed, and it disappears only to reappear all over again the next day. I have no idea what this is... its not gas because I have not been gassy.

Anyone else going through this odd symptom?

@DJMooMoo79 - Digestion slows down when pregnant plus as your uterus starts to move up it pushes up all the intestines to the top. It can be annoying and it only gets more fun as you go along.

No advice. Just wanted to tell you I'm in the exact same boat. I look much further along than I really am. My family members sometimes are so shocked that I'm only at 17 weeks because my abdomen looks really big at the top!

Same here--at 9 weeks, some well meaning person who didn't realize I was so early mentioned how I was carrying high. :roll: 15+4 now and it really hasn't changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->