Top tips for conception....

hanrh

Reaction score
Hi ladies...

I have been trawling the internet for tips and advice for TTC. I have read all kinds of advice, from eating pineapple cores to BDing in certain positions.

What are the best tips/advice you have heard?
Do you have any advice that has helped you conceive previously?

:dust:

RELAX! that's the best recipe for conception ;) TTC can get so stressful especially after bfn after bfn. Obviously do the obvious things such as healthy diet, cut down alcohol, quit smoking etc etc but really all you can do is try keep relaxed.

Me and hubs were away for new year when we conceived our previous pregnancy (sadly miscarried) we were totally chilled out, drinking, having a laugh, relaxing, enjoying life and bam....second cycle and we got pregnant!!

Of course I don't advise drinking while TTC (especially in the tww) but one or two drinks won't harm.

Good luck!!! :)

Considering I feel like I've tried them all (Preseed, Softcups, Pineapple Core, EPO, cutting down on Coffee/alcohol, etc..) I really am starting to believe that the best thing to do this cycle is to relax and enjoy time with my OH.

Trust me, A few months ago I would have wanted to strangle you for saying that to me because it's almost impossible to relax. But I've got to, and I'm really starting to believe it's the best way to go about it.

Thank you ladies... yes it really is hard to relax! Seems like all I can think about lately!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->