Torn apart inside..updated =))))

ahhhhhhhhh im so glad to come back this week and read this!

ooooooooooh I totally missed this bird!!! Many whoops of joy for your good news. Im super chuffed for you. . . may this be the start of many more happy memories for you and your family :cloud9:

i am totally speech less soooo

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

u are a very strong brave woman all the best . x:hugs:

god im so slow read the update now lol great news for u and your family all the besthun. xxx

Ugh I just had some bleeding and issues...so I had to go to the hospital. They were trying to keep me in for a few days to watch me, but I just cannot leave Lakai and Kyle together that long. I know thats silly but they arent exactly seeing eye to eye lately!

Right now the bleeding is controlled, but it's so painful.

I found out today if I had, had a follow up after Lakai this may have been able to be all avoided. Its my fault totally, I just never went for a check up and I should have. That being said no said I should either..but I knew I should. Feck. I hope this doesnt affect my outcome. The doctor said the more complications the more likelihood of future issues.

And now my DH is being all weird about trying. I just want this to be easier! Im having a weak day.

Sorry I missed your update, sooo happy for you, you must be over the moon :hugs:

I have just read this thread, having read your 'Ask a mum' thread at the weekend.
I have to say, I am in absolute bloody awe of you!
You are amazing. You seem so balanced and honest and kind, with more wonderful attributes than anyone I think I have ever met.
I'm sitting here in tears, absolutely flabergasted at your journey (what I've read so far).
Lakai is one special little boy and I really hope your husband knows how lucky he is to be married to such an amazing person.

Sorry to jabber on, but I had to post and it's so hard to say what I mean?!

I am sending you a massive *hug* across the ocean and I have honestly never wished a BFP on anyone more than I do you, right now!!

And....no matter what happens in the future, I truly, truly believe you are an inspiration.

Em xxxx

Nic, it's totally not your fault. Don't blame yourself for any of it! Like everyone else said, you are an amazing woman and the strongest one I know.

I was showing Kalevi pictures of Lakai and E at the meet and told him, "This is the baby I was telling you about, that was born at 24 weeks" and he was absolutely floored.

With all you've been through, you deserve what you want. And it's not your fault you didn't go for a check-up. It would have been the last thing on my mind with a baby covered in tubes and monitors. We all know that Lakai was #1.

But now it's your turn, girl! Do everything you can to get that BFP. We're all here to support you!!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->