Toronto baby show

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
https://www.babytimeshows.ca/

anyone interested?

I totally would have, but that's the weekend of my baby shower :(

I'll keep an eye out for other stuff, maybe there's something another weekend! :D

Aww I wish, looks like fun but we are outta town those dates :(

Maybe we can arrange some other sort of meet up in TO? Lunch/shopping or something. Not sure whereabouts you girls are?

I'm in Barrie, so that's not too far away from the T dot ;)

i'm in toronto!! in the beaches right now... moving up probably around shepherd/mccowan area within the next couple months.

i'm up for a meet.

Cool! I'm in downtown. Would love to do a meet up :D

What about you Tyff? Pinkmac? Any interest?

Any ideas on what we could do?

For sure I'd do it!

Although I don't have a car, so you guys would have to put up with my OH coming along, :rofl:

I'm game for just about anything! It'd be nice to be around Moms and Moms-to-be. I'm the only one out of my group of friends who's pregnant right now.

Tyff - i LOVE barrie. i was living there til january.. only for a few months though. i'm up there quite a bit!

No car here either, and the stroller's a bit much without help so my DH would probably need to come as well :D. I'm up for anything, just needs to be somewhat public transit accessible. (can't do the Go bus--no seatbelts for carseats).

Any ideas? Want to meet for a lunch one weekend?

For sure I'd do it!

Although I don't have a car, so you guys would have to put up with my OH coming along, :rofl:

I'm game for just about anything! It'd be nice to be around Moms and Moms-to-be. I'm the only one out of my group of friends who's pregnant right now.

All of my friends are in Texas, where I'm from originally and all of Stan's friends are single males :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->