Torture

BFPSeeker

Reaction score
AAaargh I am having a tortutous weekend. My brotherin law, his pregnant wife and their one year old son are here to stay for the weekend. All they talk about is babies. Everything this weekend has resolved around their baby son - he is soo cute. I feel so jealous and bitter and i hate myself for feeling like this but I cant help it :cry:

*hugs*

Feeling your pain, have had a really crappy, depressing, emotional day today. Jealousy is such a painful and hard-hitting emotion. We went to IKEA for lunch and there were pregnant women everywhere. Every one that walked past me made me feel just that bit more miserable.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Tell about it, pregnant women everywhere. Even after a mc 3 months ago, I still can't stand them and I'm still counting the days to my due date.

Its so unfair!!!

I so feel your pain. I'm really sorry - it's so horrible isn't it. I walked out of a family lunch today because I just couldn't deal with having to be happy and chatty.

:hugs:

So sorry Honey, I totally get how hard it must be for you. everyone seems to be pregnant at the moment.
My preg friend talks none stop about her pregnancy, I swear when i get pregnant i am still going to be me and talk about normal things, not just baby, baby, baby 24/7!!! its asif when some people get pregnant they lose all traces of there former self and all conversational skills!!!

Blue eyed girl, i went to ikea yesterday,.hundreds of pregnant women, milling over cots. I fast tracked that bit, my and OH didnt say a word just walked extra quick! xx

Aw that's so crap :nope:.

I can hardly bare seeing pregnant people, never mind having them stay at my house!

Not long and they'll be gone, stay strong :flower:

:hugs: its so hard, I avoid pregnant friends at all costs. My MC is coming upto a year and I still cant handle it :(

I completely understand. I have had a horrible and emotional day today. Saw a dear friend who I hadn't seen in a few months and she surprised me with a bump. I nearly broke into to tears but managed to wait until I was alone afterwards. I am so happy for her but it seems like everyone in the world is pregnant but me. Ugh.

:hugs:

So sorry Honey, I totally get how hard it must be for you. everyone seems to be pregnant at the moment.
My preg friend talks none stop about her pregnancy, I swear when i get pregnant i am still going to be me and talk about normal things, not just baby, baby, baby 24/7!!! its asif when some people get pregnant they lose all traces of there former self and all conversational skills!!!

Blue eyed girl, i went to ikea yesterday,.hundreds of pregnant women, milling over cots. I fast tracked that bit, my and OH didnt say a word just walked extra quick! xx

Sarah I completely agree - I've promised myself I will not turn into the crazy baby woman if & when I get pregnant again.
And IKEA is the land of pregnant women, couples and babies. If you're having a hard time TTC, had a MC, any fertility problems or if you're single, it's NOT the place to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->