Torturing myself...

tinadecember

Mummy to Evie and TTC
Reaction score
Feeling really down in the dumps this afternoon and to make myself feel even worse I've just been looking through the pregnancy test gallery and seeing all the lucky ladies BFPs :-( I so want it to be our month this month

anyone else feeling down today? xx

I feel a little glum :-( I know all I want is to see those beautiful two lines again, feels like a million miles away!!

It does! I'm only on cycle 2 so right at the beginning of our journey. Each day waiting to test just drags! X

Me! I've been thinking a lot about how the time between AF and ovulation seems to just draaagggg :coffee: And then waiting 2 more weeks to test :dohh: I'm having mixed feelings about becoming pregnant again because I know I'm just going to constantly be worried about miscarrying and I don't know if I'll ever be able to enjoy another pregnancy until I'm holding a baby :cry: Blah!

I'm feeling very down today :( was feeling really good about this cycle, but I've been spotting for days and I'm 100% sure that af will arrive tomorrow :(

Im.feeling crappy myself too ladies,it took 5 years for my first and I keep telling myself I can't wait that long this time I dont want too :'( im on cd 10 now but before its even started I already feel negative I just can't relax its only 2nd month for me ttc but been ntnp since April :'(

Goodluck ladies xx

Took a test today and got a bfn so feel like crap now :(

:hugs:

I am feeling down in the dumps too. I just want my BFP so much. Took a test today and a BFN :( everybody around me seems to be pregnant. Since DH and I have been trying 3 close friends have got pregnant, none of whom were trying, seems to be even more announcements on facebook recently too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->