Torturing myself

christie93x

Reaction score
Got sore left boob, lower back ache, bloating and just feeling different inside....the two week wait is worse than pregnancy wait!
So far I have done two test, one 6 days before due date and one 5 day before due day, both BIG FAT NEGATIVES. I'm now 4 days before due and I know I still could be but seeing those negatives still make me sad.
In the alsmost 3 cycles I have been TTC I have probably waisted £75.00 on tests...:/ just because I can't wait to see if period comes...ugh

I feel your pain! Even though me and oh have only just started to TTC we have been NTNP on and off for a good few months and even though we weren't actively trying I was really hoping I would fall pregnant and getting quite obsessive over it :blush: like every time we would have unprotected sex I would convince myself I was pregnant! :dohh: wait a bit then test two or three times :dohh: ended up going through over 20 tests :S , so god knows what I'm going to be like now that we are actively trying!! :haha:
And the dissapointment of them negatives are almoast too much to bare :( so I do kind of know what you are going through :flower:

P.s you can buy pregnancy tests online in bulk I bought like 30 in one go :blush: :haha: they are the ones they use in the doctors surgery as well and they are not too expensive! Just thought I'd let you know :flower:

I'm driving myself nuts..
I feel pg but I keep getting Negatives.
We have been having a lot of unprotected sex and just this month I havent felt like myself.. My husband says not to stress of it but I just can't help but think about it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->