Totally expected a negative, can't believe it!

Joyzerelly

Mama to two darlings
Reaction score
Well, after a faint positive frer yesterday I woke up at 5am this morning unable to sleep, so having held on till 8am I took another frer (12dpo I think). It was another positive and a bit stronger this time, definitely easily visible now, no squinting required. https://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n42/joyzerelly/wohoo.gif Now I'll just take a CB digi to see how many weeks I am and bobs your uncle. Can't believe it! I'm 28 and still don't really feel like a proper grown up... that's about to change!

Good luck to all you TTCers! https://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n42/joyzerelly/fairydust.gif

congrats hun xx happy and healthy 9 months!!

Congratulations hun thats fantastic news!
A happy and healthy 9 months to you and baby :D x

congrats! you're the same age as me & got your first bfp 12dpo like me!
i took the digi with afternoon pee on 13dpo & got 2-3 weeks :)
xx

The CB tests only tell you how far along you are based on the HCG levels in your pee, but they're not a definitive answer, and the amount of weeks shown on the CB test is how many weeks ago you probably ovulated, but you get two free weeks when you're pregnant (the two weeks between your period and ovulation are counted as weeks 1 and 2), so whatever the test says, you're probably in reality 2 weeks ahead of that.

The best way to see how far along you are is by counting from your last period. Day one of your period is day one of your pregnancy. You can either work out your pregnancy in weeks or months, but most people here work it out in weeks. Normally when you are due your next period, you're around 4 weeks pregnant.

EDIT - sorry, I meant to say a huge congratulations to you! Oops, I got carried away talking about working out how far along you are and missed out the celebration!

Many Congratulations :D I got my :bfp: today too! :happydance:

Hey congrats on the BFP!!

Just wait til you see that pregnant pop up on the digital... it's an amazing moment!!

I got my BFP with a digi on Sat saying 2-3, did another this morning (cos I had another and wanted to see if it had changed to 3+) and sure enough the 3+ and pregnant popped up in seconds- literally seconds....... still gave me a thrill and I already knew :haha:

hope you have a H&H preg!

congratulations! a happy and healthy nine months! (enjoy your pregnancy!) :)

Many congratulations hun! I don't feel grown up enough either, and i'm 35! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->