Totally gutted at consultation for laser eye surgery

mummylove

Reaction score
Had a consultation today to see if i could have laser eye surgery even tho i have nystagmus. Well had the eye test and as soon as i said i couldnt read the letters he said no and that a surgeon wouldnt touch me cus my eyes are to bad. Apparently they have to be a certain level. He said even if they did it there wouldnt be much difference afterwards. But...Not only have they said no my eyes av got worse :(
Nothing is going right for me. I am losing my money in October cus apparently im able to work but clearly not as got really bad sight so limited to what i can do anyway. And now my sight is got worse yea really gonna find a job. I had such high hopes and really thought this would be a new start getting this done so i had better chance of finding a job. Im crushed

:hugs: I don't know much about disability but could you not appeal it? Surely if you went onto job seekers they would have to help you find work? And how could they if you can't see??!!! Sorry you're in such a shitty situation :hugs:

I am appealing my dr is writing a support letter. I dont even know if i could get jsa cus oh works but its not fair if they think its his job to support me and give me money to find work cus we cant afford that. If they find me work that will work with me and around my kids then bring it on

Oh how disappointing :hugs:. I'm sorry you got double bad news! Hope you can successfully appeal losing your money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->