Totally stole this off emyandpotato...

aly888

Lana-Boo's mummy & WTT #2
Reaction score
...I think! Well, I definitely stole the idea off someone, but I love it...

Made my own table confetti!!!! :happydance:

https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p507/hotpics2012/1446BAC0-07B8-4E06-8462-8310FCDC406C-12084-00001142964CA859.jpg

And so you've got an idea of scale...

https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p507/hotpics2012/ECC82850-B45A-425A-A57E-B4B163B2A88F-12084-00001142A0C64664.jpg

They are a lot bigger than I imagined but in true MIL style once I told her the plan she just steamed ahead and did it herself, so I didn't have a say over the size, but I think they are coming out really well :thumbup:

Just with a paper punch. You can buy them from stationers (this one was from Colemans) and I've seen them in Dunelm Mill too. Basically anywhere that sells 'card making' gumpf will have some punches :thumbup:

I think that might have been me! :thumbup:

I love them!!! my punch arrived yesterday so have been scouting around charity shops today to find an old book that looks the part ;)

they look fab! x x

Ohh wow they look fab, I so wanna have a go! Off to look for a paper punch :haha:

I think that might have been me! :thumbup:

I love them!!! my punch arrived yesterday so have been scouting around charity shops today to find an old book that looks the part ;)

they look fab! x x

Ahh yes, I think it was. I knew I had stolen it off someone :lol: thank you. Haha!

LOL! it looks brilliant! :) that's exactly what I want mine to look like; but inthink my punch is smaller :thumbup: where did you manage to get a music book with yellowed pages like that?!
the charity shops round here just aren't up to scratch! LOL!

Haha, I'm afraid the sheet music was my MILs (and she says it was her mothers before her...so to give you a rough guide on how old it is, my MIL is 67!!!). Have you tried things like eBay and all that? Someone must be flogging old sheet music :lol:

lol it actually never occured to me to look on
eBay! iv been trawling charity shops!

Heading off for a scout now! x x

LOL! it looks brilliant! :) that's exactly what I want mine to look like; but inthink my punch is smaller :thumbup: where did you manage to get a music book with yellowed pages like that?!
the charity shops round here just aren't up to scratch! LOL!

Why don't you try tea staining it? If you just run the tea bag over it and don't leave it in one spot the pages will look yellowed without there being splodges on it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->