totally weird periods TMI

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
well, my last 3 periods came on time as normal, but where not like blood, they are more like a brownish, and sometimes very dark blood that almost look's black???????

i have had this before in my first period after having lilly, and its like the gloouuupppy stuff you lose wen your bleeding after giving birth, just not as much eeerrrmm you no wen you after birth bleeding is coming to an end and it turns all brown with little bits of wat look like tissue come out with it, well that is my periods and like i said before can sometimes look like its black, like alot of blood together but not really that much there?????:blush:

i have already ruled out pregnancy!

but i was thinking when pregnant with lilly i had high platelets which is, when you blood thickens and can cause thrombosis, after giving birth there was a lot of clots in side causing me pain that the midwife removed, now the doctors havent checked my bloods since lilly so i dont no if my bloods are back to normal or not???????
i should of really chased this up but i thought they must be ok if they arent bother about it now.

do you think my platelets could still be up and casing my blood flow to be thicker as thats wats its like and im assuming it would look more darker in colour the thicker it was, it also quite gloouuuppppy:blush: but not heavey just seem thicker, sorry its so hard to explain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->