TotsBots Potion?

L

Lisa1302

So I got a leaflet in a bag today at the baby show, I dont know where from as it fell on the floor at home - but I assume either was from itti Bitti or maybe Flips?

Anyway it is for Totsbots Potion

Anyone use it? I wash at 30 anyway most of the time and then at 60 the odd time to make sure properly clean...so obviously this stuff looks like i can use 30 all the time

Is it good? Looks about £6 for 1kg/a month worth as I wash every other day, so not a bad price if it works well

TIA :flower:

ETA _ it was from Itti bitti as I found a sample in that bag!

I got some samples of potion from the tots bots stand, was chatting to them after I bought another stretchy and they gave us some to try. Will be using it tomorrow so will update then, sounds magical tho!x

I brought some back from Itti stand and am gonna give it a whorl. Im pretty happy with my soapnuts but no harm in having some there if I like it :)

Excuse my ignorance but what is it?

Its a nappy washing powder that also sanitises them at 30 degrees, so obviously much better than washing at 60!

I have since found another one called BIO D - which is a bit cheaper and claims to do the same! https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bio-D-Nappy-..._Baby_Changing_Nappies_LE&hash=item2eac981b26

yep it came from Itti Bitti as I put it in your bag lol (they had a big box of samples to hand out); I've never tried it myself though so no idea how to use it lol, got given samples to try too - I'm thinking of using it like Napisan, a tablespoon in w/ my soapnuts...

yep it came from Itti Bitti as I put it in your bag lol (they had a big box of samples to hand out); I've never tried it myself though so no idea how to use it lol, got given samples to try too - I'm thinking of using it like Napisan, a tablespoon in w/ my soapnuts...

Ahhh yes I remember something about you saying a sample now - I was in rush because I nipped in there while my friend was at Mothercare and I didn't want to get lost lol

yes that's a good idea, put it in the normal power dispenser I suppose, it wouldn't ruin the nuts would it?

I have pre-washed my ittis and they are all ready to go tomorrow, good job the sun was blazing to dry them quickly - well so long as I get my butt in gear and cut my fleece liners ready, I don't think any I have will fit as they are lovely and narrow between the legs!

let us know how you all get on with the samples :)

yes that's a good idea, put it in the normal power dispenser I suppose, it wouldn't ruin the nuts would it?

yep that's what I do w/ Napisan sometimes and it doesn't seem to be damaging the soapnuts, they still look "foamy" afterwards; will test out the potion w/ them tonight or tomorrow and will let u know :)

I bought a bag of it to try and I found it to be really rubbish to be honest! I bought it because I thought I might be able to use it as nappy soak in the wet pail. The pack had no guidelines on it at all (doh!) so I emailed them and they said you can't use it like that, you just use it in place of your normal powder in the washing machine.

I always wash at 30 anyway (with the odd wash hotter) and I've never had problems with smell or stains etc, but using Tots Bots Potion according to the instructions I had stinky microfibre and wraps within a few washes. I tried stripping them all with the Potion and it didn't work, I had to go back to my normal detergent to get them clean again. It didn't shift many poo marks either, but one wash in my normal stuff and they were gone.

Okay so I just hung up the nappies after using the potion and I cant see any leftover stains (and there were a few toxic nappies in the bucket!), usually the soapnuts dont always get liners 100% white, sometimes there's a faint yellow behind but all these look fine to me!

I dont usually wash at 30, normally 40 so that's good. I think I'll use up the rest of my samples (another 5 washes) before I completely decide whether to get more or not but so far so good!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->