Touch

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
This is so interesting so far. The acting is doing my head in a bit, even Keifer Sutherland. but I'm hopeful it's gonna get better. It's a pretty clever idea.

I watched the 1st episode.

I missed a bit cos I was folding washing but I got the general jist.

Don't think it will hold my attention like Alcatraz.

V xx

Is Alcatraz good? I missed it. It's by the makers of lost right? I got fed up of that by end of series one lol

Alcatraz is bloody brill.

Go watch it.

V xxx

I didn't get Alcatraz at all. But I did have a glass of vino in me at the time :wacko: I may give the next episode a chance though. I liked Ep1 of Touch, agree it's a novel idea, just hope they can keep the interest going for a whole series, otherwise I'll be screaming at the boy to "just flippin talk!".

I love alcatraz and i watched the first episode of touch and i bloody love that too x

i like both! I do really like touch though, i love how random things always come together at the end.

I can't get into it at all, watched the first 3 episodes and have now given up....

I am two episodes behind on Touch. I do love this show. It really makes you think. I really have a lot of respect for parents who have children that suffer from this type of illness.

Me and DF love Touch, I wasn't into it at first but I've gotten into it now.

i cant find Touch on my planner or on the tv guide...........is there a mid season break?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->