Toy Swapping......?

Jo1984

Proud Mam to Thomas
Reaction score
Don’t know if this is a good idea or not…. Or if anyone would be up for it.
But my little boy is bored of his toys & I need to change them but I’m quite skint right now.

Was wondering if anyone fancies swapping some toys??? :shrug: :shrug:
Local I could collect / drop off & others further afield just pay postage.

If anyone is then I will take some pics of things that are in good condition to get rid of but if people aren’t then I might just have to sell some of his to buy some new ones.

Jo xx

Thats a great idea, i'd love to help but my Little one is a girl but i hope someone takes you up on the offer as it's a good way of saving money, the Surestart centre near us has a toy libary so you rent the toys for a month for £5 and then you can keep rotating the toys in the house
don't know if you have one who does this near you but i find it such a good thing as you can get aload of different toys and play with all sorts and especially if your little one gets bored you can always find something new.

sounds like a great idea just a shame morgan is older and a girl :(

Awww...... I will see if I can get some toys together tonight. I dont think his toys are "sexed" just yet. I have Fisher price things (Noahs ark) etc which he just doesnt play with now.

I do have a toy garage but he's a little young for it so would possibly swap / sell that for something he might play with.

x

I was watching Supernanny the other day and she suggested having 2 toy boxes one you can put away and onw to use, As children get bored so easily and dont remember toys every now and the you switch the 2 boxes and they will think they have new toys as they wont remember the ones they had if that makes sense. xxxx Saves buying new ones

Thats a great idea, i'd love to help but my Little one is a girl but i hope someone takes you up on the offer as it's a good way of saving money, the Surestart centre near us has a toy libary so you rent the toys for a month for £5 and then you can keep rotating the toys in the house
don't know if you have one who does this near you but i find it such a good thing as you can get aload of different toys and play with all sorts and especially if your little one gets bored you can always find something new.

thanks expensive our toy library is 10p a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->