toys r us codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

harveygirl

Reaction score
Have seen an electric car that Dd would love but is mega expensive. Could only justify with 20% code. Do they often do this at toysrus? Have never shopped there before.

Yes there is always a 20% off weekend (or two) in the run up to Xmas.

Also £5 off £30 spend with code BIrTHDAY8.

Thanks, I guess I will wait for the code, hope its not too close to Christmas or I will panic that the thing I want will be unavailable!

They do a few I think. Hopefully a few between now and Christmas! I am on their mailing list (normal mail plus email) and sometimes get coupons sent to my house. Also look out for the big Christmas catalog they do. It has lots of coupons (at least in the US).

they usually do 20% off like every 4 weeks in run up to christmas. I'd imagine there will be one very soon

They do sales too, so one week they might have one on all electric cars or something like that.

Also wanted to add, if you don't get the mailed ads with the printed coupon, you can get apps on your phone that have them. I use SnipSnap and RetailmeNot a LOT for coupons when I'm out and about. You just enter the store you are looking for a coupon for, and it'll bring up all current coupons you can use there. I've used them at Toysrus several times when I forgot to bring my printed ad from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"