Transvaginal Scan

Hays

Reaction score
This is my second time having one, the first was many years ago so I can’t remember much. I had mine today and she said she couldn’t tell me the result they just have to send off the pics and I follow up with my docs. Is that standard? If it was clear would they still not tell me and do the same thing?

What was the ultrasound for? Are you pregnant or trying to get pregnant? Normally my sonographers won't tell me anything during a scan either. They have to write the report then give it to the doctor. From what I understand unless the sonographer is just being nice, they aren't allowed to tell you what they see during diagnostic ultrasounds. Not sure how this goes during pregnancy. Good luck!

That's usually how it goes. It has to do with liability.

That seems standard but the places I've gone to let me speak to the Dr that same appointment. When i had a high risk ultrasound at 25w the tech told me everything as it was being done. Are you plregnant hun?

Ahh ok thank you ladies. No we are unexplained and TTC no2, no1 was IVF.
She also said that she's sure we get a 2nd NHS IVF is that correct?? I always thought it was one free shot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->