Trapped wind anyone????

Noonie

Reaction score
He He,:rofl: I don't mean do you want any but are you suffering from it? - I have been suffering from trapped wind and a sluggish digestive system and was wondering if anyone else is feeling the same, and if so what do you do to get rid of it?

I remember when I was 3 my mom being pregnant and sitting in the "child's pose" yoga position, except she stuck her butt in the air more. She always said it was "gas removing" pose as I guess hot air rises. :rofl:

I am having a lot of gas and trapped air, tummy is very girgly and bubbly making me not feel well at all at night. I too would love to know how to get rid of it!!

There are exercises that will relieve the pain. One is called the duck walk. You simply crouch down bending at the waist and knees and then waddle like a duck.

Ginger tea helps.

The fastest remedy for gas pain is two capsules of acidophilus. I expect pain relief in 5-10 minutes. Eating yogurt helps prevent gas pain, and can be used as a remedy, but it is not as fast as the acidophilus.

Yes I also have this alot, specially after spicey foods (which I crave at the moment).

My stomach also makes the weirdest sounds after eating too haha....

Whenever I have trapped wind I try and move around or (f I am alone) get in the unflattering position of 'bum in the air' Im not sure if this is similar to scrubgrub's mom's yoga position, hehe ;)

oh dear, well i have no problem with TRAPPED wind!! quite the opposite sinse iv been pregnant, haha.
Hope u find somethin to ease it hun
xxx

I have trapped wind in the morning when i wake up, and it sometimes wakes me in the early hours of the morning, pains under my ribs!!!!!!!! I dont have it at all in the day tho and its normally eased by 10am. Maybe its from lying in one position, but its very painful!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->