Travel Bands

bump0911

Reaction score
I have to drive to Holland tomorrow (from North Norfolk) as the doctor advised it's not ideal to fly in the first 12 weeks. I'm going for 3 days and my morning sickness is sporadic to say the least.

I was wondering if anyone had used travel bands to try and help morning sickness and if so do they work??

Yes and yes, they definitely helped me, coupled with regular snacks etc.

I've used them and found them an absolute godsend! I think they're about 7quid. You
Might also want to check out the morning well cd on the NCT website. It does something to your inner ear which helps relieve sickness. Again, I found it really helped.

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice. I think I will go and get some at lunchtime. I really don't want to be suffering for the next 3 days when I've got to be concentrating on business stuff!

Hey yeah i bought some at about 7 weeks and still need to use them in the evenings. made a HUGE difference for me.
good luck

Ooh i'm Sept 12th!!! I am near Holt!

Are u going to Norwich Hosp?

Ooh i'm Sept 12th!!! I am near Holt!

Are u going to Norwich Hosp?

Small world, I'm Cromer!

Got our midwife appt on 1st February so guess we will find out then but I imagine it will be good old N&N.

I tried them and unfortunately they didn't help at all for my severe nausea. :(

my darling oh has just bought me some of these bands as ive been feeling so bad the last few days, so far i feel a slightly bit better.. anythings gotta be worth a go x

Well, I used the bands on my trip and have to say they were hugely successful. I only had an icky 15 minutes in the hotel before going out but nothing else!

hi, i use mine everyday for my nausea and they are really helping
x

I'm going to get my mitts on some asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"