travel cot for everyday use?

nicksi27

Reaction score
Hi ladies just wondering if travel cots can be used everyday? My ds is outgrowing his crib and i dont want to put him in his cotbed in his own room yet with him only being 5 months. Id like a cot that i can put down everyday to make more room in our bedroom and im just wondering if travel cots are easy to put down (dont want to be making and dismantling too much everyday) and if travel cots are suitable for everyday use anyway.

I bought one from mothercare last week as my LO likes to sleep with her arms wide open. You can buy separate travel cot mattresses so that they are better to use on a day to day basis (the mattresses you get with them are a bit thin). The staff in mothercare said the one I had picked was fine for everyday use.

I bought one from mothercare last week as my LO likes to sleep with her arms wide open. You can buy separate travel cot mattresses so that they are better to use on a day to day basis (the mattresses you get with them are a bit thin). The staff in mothercare said the one I had picked was fine for everyday use.

thank you :D im gonna go to mothercare tomorrow and have a look x

We have a Pack n Play but I wouldn't want to be taking it down everyday. We only use it during the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->