Travel cots

Nimbus

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Seen a few in our mothercare and toys r us but 'm really unsure what features are useful. we'll be using it as a cot and a bit of a play pen in our kitchen. Any suggestions etc would be super. thanks

Don't spend alot is my advice! We had ours off a friend and Lottie hated it, refused to sleep in it and wouldn't play for more than 10 mins or so at a time! I just got it back from my friend as the last time we tried to use it was at her house when lottie was about one, it got put in her loft as we knew we wouldn't be using it! I used it for Harry on Saturday night and he slept fine in it all night so i guess its different for all babies but i'm glad we didn't spend alot on it as it really didn't get much use! :hugs:

We got this one

https://www.graco.co.uk/en_GB/product/9920/N-A/

you can buy a mattress to go in it too, its great with the door as Jaden can come and go as he pleases or we can shut him in. Also the sun shade is great for out in the garden. Ours is currently full of balls like a mini ball pool.

Gives you both options if you have the room. I got mine cheap and im sure there are a few going on ebay at the moment.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->