travel insurance when pregnant

soup

Reaction score
hi just wondering if anyone can help me. me and dh have booked a weekend away in paris in febuary (i will be 26 weeks then) we are going on the eurostar so no owrries about flying but want to get some travel insurance and wondered if anyone can recommend any companies that offer travel insurance for pregnant women, don't really wanna pay too much for it as trying to have a cheap weekend away before baby is here but don't want to travel without it really.

thanks

I think most places are happy to cover you as long as you've not had any complications. It may be worth checking to ensure bubba would be covered if he/she was to put in a very early appearance though. Not very likely of course but better to be safe x

i went on a crruise at 16 weeks n tried to get insurance, n they bumped it right upp in price! ended up not getting it.. cant remember how mch exacly they wanted sorrry

have a nice time tho! x

Hi hun. I work for a travel agent and you can get any insurance when you are pregnant. Just make sure you tell them about bubba. You are fine to travel up to 28 weeks on a plane so eurostar should be fine to go on...how exciting!!! Don't travel without it tho hun.. you can also get an EHIC card(Google it!) . This is a card that lets you have treatment in other EU countries. Any travel insurance is fine. Just make sure it is a comprehensive one. We use Mondial at work but i think Boots do quite a good one too!!! The Post Office is popular too!!! It shouldn't cost you any more than £15pp hun.:hugs:

I am clueless on this topic. But, did not want to read and run! have fun in paris! wish it was me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->