Travel sickness bands

sproutly2003

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these to elevate morning sickness? I'm not actually vomiting but have awful nausea.

I did, they worked for a while :) you need to make sure you put them as soon as you wake before even getting out of bed.

I just got some to try. Was curious too as to how others got on with them. Will be watching this thread.

Yes! They really help.. I keep them on during the night, the only time I take them off is when I have a shower :) I had really bad nausea from 3 weeks, iv been wearing the bands for 5 weeks now and they have really helped :) almost 12 weeks so I'm going to try and brave taking them off soon lol x

I tried them a couple of days ago and they didn't work but might try the again putting them on before I get up as mentioned!

I have some, they worked ok for the nausea in the first few weeks, but once it turned to vomiting I kept forgetting to put them on so dunno if they work for that!

it makes my nausea bearable, i wear them if i'm out and about so i have a better chance of not vomiting in public -.-

They really helped with my last pregnancy. Didn't stop me feeling nauseous, but I was able to get out of bed and function without taking anti-sickness medication (which I had to take on work days in order to actually function!)

I used them with dd3 all the time. They were awfully uncomfortable in the beginning but that's how you know you positioned them correctly. I may use them again this time if this pregnancy progresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->