Travel system to fit a smaller car boot but suitable for off road too?

babypowder

Reaction score
Hello!

I wondered if you can advise a good travel system for me please? I bought a Silvercross Linear and stupidly didn't check the size of my boot :( It doesn't fit so I have to have the wheels on the back seat and the carry cot in the boot which means we can't have any passengers in the car. I have a Hyundai Coupe and thought it would easily fit!

I am now stuck because I need to buy another but it has to be very cheap and probably from ebay. Can you suggest a system for me that fits a medium sized boot and is ok for some off road walking?

Thank you! x

my friend had a bebe confort loola which fitted into their small car boot.

https://www.mothercare.com/Bebe-Con...041&pf_rd_p=231490867&pf_rd_s=related-tab-3-5

it gives you the dimensions there of it folded which'll help :) though i don't know what it's like for offroad.

xx

Thanks but doesn't look great for off road as wheels are tiny?x

I have the Babystyle oyster which fits in the boot of my clio really easily without the carrycot as I use the carseat on the frame most of the time but if I do use the carrycot they do both fit at a bit of a squeeze. I use it on a canal towpath and its fine but not sure what it would be like on really rough ground.

Yeah I had an Oyster and it's an absolutely fantastic system, can't rate it highly enough, except I don't really think it'd be suitable for going off road a lot. My friend has this and she said it was brilliant https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-03-sport-pushchair-tundra/100295700/type-i/ Her and her husband are avid walkers so they purposefully got this :thumbup:

I have the Quinny Buzz 3... click off the seat, collapses down in one go, fit in boot :) Also you can change the front wheel for an all terrain one like the back ones if you want to. Our fits in a mini(classic) and a micra. We use either the maxi cosi cabrio car seat on the frame or the pram seat. My OH takes him up the downs in it and says it is just fine :)

We just bough the I candy for the exact reason, of going off road we have a vauxhall Astra, fits well in there. We found it on Gumtree.com an alternative place to Ebay. £150 xx

The Quinny Buzz 3 is very good and fits even in my mum's tiny boot which is saying something. You can also take the back wheels off if necessary which is good. You can also just click in the Maxi Cosi car seat too which is very handy. Its really light and easy to push and steer as well.

I have an easywalker. It's fantastic for off road as it has proper tyres. When I first got it I had a beetle and we specifically liked it because it fit in our tiny boot! We use a maxi cosi seat for ours. Dunno how widely available these prams are and they aren't that cheap either x

petite star do small travel systems

Hmm I think the Quinny Buzz might be an option. Does it parent face? Also, do the Quinny Buzz 3 aqnd 4 convert from pram to pushchair? And finally can I use any maxi cosi seat with it? thanks very much! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->