Travel system ...which is best ?

emmaamber

Reaction score
Hi girls i have been looking for "the perfect" travel system but it doesnt seem to exsist i want to take certain things from certain travels systems andput them together to make my perfect one lol :(
So was wondering what your experiences are i want a proper carry cot with a handle and a hood like the on with the hauck condor travel system but i dont like the pram :(
also i want a car seat included which is isofix compatible...
i know im very fussy but i just want the "one" lol
thanks ladies :blush:

Although not right type of car seat i went to have a look at this on Sat and put in an offer straight away was brill and not breaking the budget new.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BABYSTYLE-lu..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL?hash=item1c0dc120db

Has pram or car seat option and goes from newborn to walking. Pushchair can face either way and it is sooo sturdy and snuggly. Was really hard to find many reviews on the pram when i was looking but i would deff reccommend a look.

Depends on your budget tbh - there are so many out there and I've been through 3 already :blush:

I have to say as an all rounder, ease of use, cost, isofix compatible, carrycot etc I would say a Quinny Buzz BUT they are very common where I live (I had one - 2nd travel system and got fed up of seeing at least 5 everytime I went anywhere! LOL).

I now have a Bugaboo Cameleon and am happy (although I get the bug to change it every now and again!!). I have it in denim so ALL colours match it. It has all the things you say you want but they are very expensive. Good thing is, if I get bored now I can just buy different colour fabrics for it :D

Going back to the beginning though, there are so many out there and consider car boot space, ease of putting it up and down, whether you want forward/rear facing.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->