Travel system with "facing mum" pushchair?

A

anothersquish

Way early for me to be looking but if I want one I need to save pennies so best start at least thinking about it now.
The ones Ive seen that I like are £350-£550 which to be completely honest is a bit much for me!
So, any reccomendations for a system where I can keep baby facing me right from birth through to toddler that is preferably under £250?

TBH, No! Have you considered buying second hand in order to get your wish, or try Ebay....you could find a new one on there, if you're very lucky!

I'm assuming you also want a car seat included in the price?

Ebay I think would be your best option. You may get a deal somewhere, but most prams that face the mum as a pushchair tend to be 300+

i searched high and low for mine and tbh it was impossible to find a decent one for less than £300. I'd keep an eye religously on mamas and papas because they do put some good offers on their prams from time to time. otherwise, you're probaly gonna be looking second hand as the others said, ebay etc.

For £250, not really. Cheapest i found was the Cosatto Cabi at £350 ish including teh car seat (might get it cheaper without the car seat)

Assuming you are in the UK, there is currently a deal with boots online on maxi cosi mura prams for 180 pounds and if you want you can buy the maxi cosi cabrio car seat which is applicable for this pram from kiddicare.com for 79 pounds.

Total will be around 260 quid and you will have a top of the range car system with a pram that you can reverse to face you.

You will save LOADS if you buy these offers as the pram is usually 300+ pounds from mothercare and the car seat is usually 120 quid elsewhere!

Hope this helps x

I would also recommend keeping an eye out on ebay as you can get some great bargains in really top condition

If you don't mind second hand i've got a combi one that has the car seat facing you til he's around 8 months and then the pushchair for after for sale. :)

If you keep an eye on kiddicare, you can get the Chico Trio 4 Me autofix which comes with carrycot, carseat (with easyfix base), and reversible reclining stroller bit (plus cosy toes, summer/winter hoods, raincover & changing bag) for £299, every now and then. I think they have a blue & grey one for that price at the moment.

Other than that, I agree with the other ladies to keep your eyes peeled on ebay.

I've just bought one from kiddicare for £200 - First Wheels City Elite. It comes with carry cot and can be forward or rear facing as a pushchair. Doesn't come with car seat unfortunately but you can get adaptors so it will take one. Only just ordered it so can't comment on what it's like.

I've just bought one from kiddicare for £200 - First Wheels City Elite. It comes with carry cot and can be forward or rear facing as a pushchair. Doesn't come with car seat unfortunately but you can get adaptors so it will take one. Only just ordered it so can't comment on what it's like.

Lovely pram but extremely narrow seat and shopping basket is the size of a shoe box.......I've seen it in the flesh and was really put off...sorry!

I agree Ebay is the place to look. There are loads to choose from, Mothercare My3, Maxi Cosi Loola (my favourite), Quinny Buzz, I candy apple, Icandy cherry, Mamas & Papas Ultima, Mamas & Papas pliko switch, to name but a few.

I got my Mamas & Papas ultima, from Ebay including car seat, chassis, carrycot, seat unit, bag, parasol, footmuff and raincover for £220, and it was like new. Saved an absolute fortune.

The bebe loola is half price at a lot of places at the minute and about £180 then another £100 for the car seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->