Travel System..??

gills8752

Mum of 2 Girl
Reaction score
At first I had my heart set on a quinny, then saw it in the shop and thought it was quite plasticy. So I thought I'd go for the graco quarttro tour deluxe as it had everything i wanted, but now I read everywhere its too heavy and bulky.
Ahh!
So what do you think is the best travel system for what I need...

Must have a car seat which plugs into a base (like the maxi cosi and isofix type set up)
Would really prefer a 3 wheeler
Must have swivel front wheel/s
Must have multi position backrest
Size to fit in car doesnt matter as we've got huge cars but I live in a self contained flat so might have to drag it up the stairs.
MIL is buying it for me so don't really want to demand a massivly expensive one!

Any suggestions or definate no no's very much appreciated becasue at this rate I won't buy a buggy in time! :wacko:

Did you want a reversable seat? Separate carry-cot?

You'll find all pushchairs now have swivel front wheels.

Here are some to check out:

Jane (www.johnstonprams.co.uk)
Bebe Confort Loola & Loola Up (4 wheels)
Mothercare Mychoice
Maxi Cosi Mura

I personally didnt get on with the Silver Cross 3D (bad quality, frame buckled, hard to put up & down) but other people rate them, so I think its down to individual choice.

You've got plenty of time to choose a pram, so take your time & check them all out.

i have the baby jogger city elite, with maxi cosi attatchments and carrycot, it has chunky wheels for rough terrain. Haven't tried it out as LO isn't here yet!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->