Travel??

M

MummyNash

Hello =)
Me and LO are planning a trip down to see my mum, we live in scotland and they live in england and we are planning a trip end of august so i can see my mummy and she can see her nanny again =D She will be 3months by then.
We will be traveling by coach and will have her carseat but has anyone traveled for a long period of time (9hrs35m!!) and has anyone got any tips!!!
Also how am i going to keep feeds refrigerated?
Id appreciate any feed back :flower:

Hiya :) Could you take the pre mixed cartons of formula with you and store them in a cool bag and also bring a flask of hot water to heat the bottles? You could refill the flask with hot water at service stops. I would just make sure you take LO out of her carseat when you have breaks to let her stretch out a bit and at 3 months old then hopefully she will sleep most of the journey anyway! I've never been on a long coach journey, but did do a long train one when my LO was around 7 months - he was totally fine, enjoy your break :flow:

I'd definitely suggest taking the pre-made cartons if they do it in the milk that you have :) Take lots to entertain your LO, toys etc. Then again at 1 month, I doubt she'll want to play much! She might want to sleep a fair bit! Good luck is all I can say :p x

pre mixed cartons! now why didnt i think of that!! thats a great idea =) and the hot flask is a great idea too =) i will defo do that!!! hopefully she will sleep but we are leaving in the morning and wont get in till 6pm, she tends to be awake most of the day with only 20min naps then sleeps through the night.. maybe she will surprise me =) thanks for you input =) :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->