Tree pictures 2018 x

I’ve not got a decent picture of ours yet and I need to get a new tree skirt to cover the wires as our old one looks silly on such a large tree.
Also, a photo of Rio and his friend decorating the tree for the porch this evening too. They did it all themselves and it looks amazing!

Loving all this tree action!!! I look forward to seeing all the Christmas lights on the school run in the coming weeks x

Step 1 Build the tree DONE

Step 2 Lights DONE not made easy with a cat and 4 year old! Although now the tree is tilting...argh. Need DH to come and sort it out.

Step 3 Let kids decorate DONE they did quite well so no need for step 4

Step 4 Re do it when they are in bed ha ha

I CANT UPLOAD A PHOTO :-(
IMG_20181130_102100621.jpg IMG_20181130_131211729.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so jealous of everybody right now! They all look so lovely and festive.

I bought a new one and the beginning of the month and I can't get it in the stupid stand!!! I think it's the wrong stand. I don't know where a hammer is either to mold the metal :hissy: :grr:

I'm so jealous of everybody right now! They all look so lovely and festive.

I bought a new one and the beginning of the month and I can't get it in the stupid stand!!! I think it's the wrong stand. I don't know where a hammer is either to mold the metal :hissy: :grr:
Oh no that's so annoying! Does it have the little triangle screw things in? Do they need unscrewing first.

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/20181130_154705_zpsbuqzy0ke.jpg

Argh won't let me upload my photos so trying as screenshots ..

All done and very pleased :)

Screenshot_20181130-171321.png Screenshot_20181130-171330.png

Beautiful tree!

you've just reminded me I haven't put candycanes on ours yet

X

I
Oh no that's so annoying! Does it have the little triangle screw things in? Do they need unscrewing first.

It did have the triangle thing but the screws weren't in it. The pole was too thick for it, partner had to put an extra groove in the pole and use a brick to get it in :dohh:

I've managed to put it up, I feel it looks too bare though plus I need a skirt or basket.
G9DPoJb.jpg

My brother took my kids to ther mountains to cut down our christmas tree this year. They brought home a 11ft blues spruce :shock: but luckily i have very high ceilings and it turned out beautiful!!! And my house smells amazing!!!!

20181125_151333.jpg 20181126_185555.jpg

Amazing trees !!

I don’t think yours looks too bare Smartie ! X

We are doing ours today !

Lovely trees everyone, all so different but also really pretty.
I want a tree skirt but the cat attacks it every year !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->