$ tree positive but doc negative?

baby_rose

Reaction score
Feeling a little bummed now 😓😓😓 cd32 has this happened to you ladies?

Doctors tests aren't very sensitive first of all so your not out yet�� afm that did happen last nov/dec which ended in early MC. Not to bum you out though as some women don't get dark for a bit. I Seem to be going through a similar issue this month myself only I think it may be a sticky one as they're finally getting dark. So I'm waitting to call doctor. Fx for you though!

Ty they took my blood work and I'll get results Friday when did you start miss carrying ? 😥 I hope this is the one for you

I had a very very faint positive on a cheap home pregnancy test went to the medical Centre 2 hours later the pregnancy test was negative I insisted on a blood test and it came back at hcg 78. I was 4 weeks and 2 days. I did another cheap home pregnancy test 2 hours after the blood test and it came back a darker positive.

Ty I'll be testing again on Friday still no spotting hoping that's good

I never had Drs tests but I didn't get my bfp until CD56, despite testing on an almost weekly basis. I had my bloods done 2 weeks after my first midwife appointment (which was 2 weeks ago) and I haven't heard anything, my midwives dated me 8+3 when I saw them :hugs:

Looks like I'm clear I'm getting my blood test results tomorrow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 3
ah was just going to respond to your first post that my doctor test was negative but my dollar tree was positive and now i have a 20 month old baby - soooo maybe docs office should buy dollar tree in bulk!

but ive just seen your beautiful lines on FRER!!! congratulations!!!!!!!! happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->