Tree Trunk Legs

suzanne108

Reaction score
I have put LOADS of weight on my legs, so much so that I checked with the MW if it was normal and she said it was probs just fluid and that it was normal (unfortunately!)

So anyway, yesterday my sister asked if I had any stretchmarks anywhere, I said I didn't have any on my bump but loads on my inside thigh and all the way down to my knees. She was like "eurgh can I see?" ... so I rolled up my trouser leg and she practically screamed....

"OH MY GOD LOOK AT YOUR LEGS, THEY'RE LIKE TREE TRUNKS!!!!!"

:cry::cry::cry:

I knew they were bad but not THAT bad....will they ever go back to normal? :cry:

oh hun :hugs: i'd have slapped my sister for saying that (if i had one) lol. Dont worry, your not alone. I dont think mine have got much bigger during pregnancy, but ive always had tree trunk legs so ive pretty much got used to it now lol. I'd love a pir of those skinny little legs :haha: xx

Mine are terrible too :( i felt like crying when i caught sight of them in the mirror.. Im sure theyll go down tho x

My legs are HUGE!!! :( Flabby and horrible :cry:I'd love to say mines fluid related but it ain't :cry: I hope with a bit of running and dieting they'll shrink and i'll have a nice pair of skinny things within a couple of months....after LO is here obviously, i can't start before :lol:

Although, i'm not surprised you're upset :hugs:

You should see my thighs....they have doubled in size its disgusting, and I look like I've been pelted with cottage cheese!!!

I think my mum thought it was a bit out of order, she was like "oh its high blood pressure that" lol making excuses for me!!! You should have seen my sister when she was pregnant...tiny little designer bump right to the end. Bitch!

im exactly the same. i came home last night and my mum had noticed how fat my feet where, it was only because i walked and walked all day, but now im 41weeks they seem to be blwn up alot and the walking didnt help. My trousers where really tight too and OH had to lterally pull them off. Sucks but heyho it'll go away once baby is born.

My mum say stuff like that to me all the time. I just say "and what do you expect on a pregnant woman"

x
s

aww babe! i have rings of fluid going up to my knees.. my mom said that my foot looks like it is connected to my knee as there is NO defination! now i never had nice legs befor i was pregnant but they defintaly were not this bad and mine are fluid! yes it will go away after baby is born but wait about 2 or 3 weeks! my sister had the same thing! really swolen legs! :( its horible!

My legs are huge and gross, I have stretch marks all over my butt and the inside of my thighs :(

:rofl:

omfg my legs are mass compared to what they used to be!!!!!!!!!!

My legs used to be like cocktail sticks and now they're more like cocktail sausages! :cry:

They have loads of stretchmarks on the back of the calves too :'(

GRRR!

I hope you told your sister where to go!!

It should go down after birth hun and if not I'm sure all the walks you'll be doing with LO will get them back to normal.

I've always had fat thighs (I've got fat everything!) so can kinda sympathise. Yours should hopefully just disappear!

omg thats so nasty! my bfs like that! my new nickname is now (dont laugh) Captain Chubber :( he thinks its funny but i really do not! he doesnt say it nasty tho he says he loves me being normal and watching me eat without me being like 'omg how many calories :O' haha but yeh my legs have awful streckmarks on the inside and where my bum meets the back of my leg :( but im not actually bothered about what they look like its the fact i know their there because ive got fatter noooooooooooooo :( hehe we feel ur pain xxx

Mine are terrible, the only way i got them looking half decent, was doing extreme workouts at the gym

big thighs seem to run in my family, it always makes me feel better, that mine are no where near as massive as my cousins lol x

:hugs: I'd have smacked my sister if that was me! I've always had big thighs, but I am struggling with putting weight on there, I hate them :( xx

My legs have always been on the chunky side....I have huge calves which I hate...but god now they are ma-hoo-sive!!!!

Funny cos today I mentioned it to my mum how it'd upset me a bit and mum said "She's one to talk because she put a lot of weight on her legs too" :haha: YAY GO MUM!!!!!

So maybe she didn't have the designer bump that I remember! xx

I have very swollen legs and feet, skin is shiney and itchy cos of it. My dr said I would likely pee lots after the birth! Lol. I was getting into skinny jeans (fastened under my bump with belly band) only a couple of months ago, but as soon as bump got bigger almost overnight I got tree trunks for legs. I will be so glad to get my body back. I feel like a whale

I always had the 'feminine' figure lol that makes finding trousers that fit a nightmare, but now it has gotten completely out of control :( I have to buy huge sizes to have at least something to wear and obviously they are too long for me. I think my thighs have doubled in size since becoming pregnant. It will take lots of time to get back in shape, but, once the baby is here, I can at least try lol :)

My legs (thighs) put on lots of weight and stretchmarks last time I was pregnant, and they've got a lot bigger this time too.

The good thing is, after the birth - a good year or so though, they were smaller than ever before.

Mine have definitely grown. Mostly by this stage because i am limited with exercise du to SPD (used to be a 5 x week gym-goer). Very frustrating!

I can't wear my rings anymore either - my wedding and engagement rings are now on a chain round my neck... puffy girls are us eh

My legs (thighs) put on lots of weight and stretchmarks last time I was pregnant, and they've got a lot bigger this time too.

The good thing is, after the birth - a good year or so though, they were smaller than ever before.

Ooooh I'm liking the thought of this!!! :thumbup:

I can absolutely sympathize, my legs have always been big- but they are just rediculous now- I'm sure some of it is fluid but like you I'm quite worried If they'll go down afterwards!

I'm sure you'll be fine, lots of women gain in their legs and it comes off just the same - you're definitely not alone there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->