Trial diet for a week

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Gonna make the layout the same as yours Layla and ill add to it as and when i know what to add in, ie what im gonna have for dinner each day etc.

Monday

Breakfast :

Lunch :

Dinner :

Snacks :

Drinks :

Tuesday
Breakfast :

Lunch :

Dinner :

Snacks :

Drinks :

Wednesday

Breakfast :

Lunch :

Dinner :

Snacks :

Drinks :

Thursday

Breakfast :

Lunch :

Dinner :

Snacks :

Drinks :

Friday

Breakfast :

Lunch :

Dinner :

Snacks :

Drinks :

Saturday

Breakfast :

Lunch :

Dinner :

Snacks :

Drinks :

Sunday

Breakfast :

Lunch :

Dinner :

Snacks :

Drinks :

Layla, im thinking of making sorta strict but not too strict if you know what i mean? Dont want it so strict that i give up on the first day lol.

Likes: Chicken, Turkey, Potatoes, Cous Cous, Carrots, Baked beans, Tuna, Cod (not too often though)

Dislikes, Peas, Green beans, Swede, Tomatoes, Sweetcorm, Mushrooms

Ill probably add to that list as meal suggestions come up

breakfast wize, do you eat cereal? any healthy type ones are fine, and semi skimmed milk, altho i have been useing that new milk called 'the one' its very low fat.

I normaly have cereal with a banana or cereal with 1 slice of brown bread toast. i found that cereal on its own didnt fill me up enough til linch, so i have to bulk it out with something.

xx

another good meal that i am going to have tonight, its stuffed pepper, I make a mixture of cous cous, peas, sweetcorn and mushrooms, then get a red/orange or yellow pepper and full it with teh mixture, if you get the kids cheese slices, they are not to bad in fat, i place one of those over teh top and grill it till it melts..... have with salad, its yummy!

xx

I dont eat cereal but i can start too, ill probably need to do the same with bulking it up as i find ceral doesnt fill me either.

Im not a big fan of peppers but i can eat them, peas and sweetcorn are a major dislike with me

ok, you dont have to add peas and sweetcorn, you can have just cous cous with mushroom, or add something in that you do like, i put them in to bulk it out really. Im not one of these people who can eat a tiny meal lol i need a big plate full :D

xx

also lol osrry to spam your thread..

Cut some carrots in to sticks and keep them in a tub in teh fridge, they are a great snack food for if you fancy picking at something, plus you can have most dips with them, Jase made me a salsa one and i have a sweet chill one, but humous (sp?) and any other is fine really.

xx

and!

do you like super noodles? most of them are 98% fat free too, but they are high in carbs so if you have them, then dont have to much spuds or bread, or do some excersice maybe

xx

Spam away, thats why i made it lol.
I do like super noodles :D
Right now with carbs, what counts as a carb and what is the maximum i can eat in a day?

Something we sometimes have for dinner is chargrilled chicken/ Chicken with BBQ sauce and cous cous. Could this count as a meal? Maybe if i added a veg to it too....

chicken is fine as a meal yeah, have loads of veg with it to fill you up.

Carbs are bread, pasta, noodles, potatoes mainly, so i tend to limit them as much as i can due to the PCOS.

I will only have 2 slices of bread a day now, i normaly would have about 4 or 5 lol

If i know im going to have potatoes, then i try to only have 1 slice of bread, but it doesnt always work out like that lol, just be aware of it really and try not to have to much coz it really does bulk you out.

Im staying away from pasta totaly at the mo, i will be hitting the super noodles next week, but i will also be hitting my bike and step machine lol.

Sweet cravings... pink and white, weight watchers chocolote ice cream pots, they are lovely! plus i have go ahead sweet busict bar things if i get really bad. but i found yougrts to be good too, i get muller light ones, chop some fruit up and dump it on the top, that way it makes it more of a desert rather than just a boreing yogert lol

xx

see, in this book i have im sure i read that you dont need to be that strict on carbs. Will see if i can find the bit where i read it....

So twice a day for carbs?

I havent touched Pasta at all since we tried cous cous, been eating that instead. Does that cound as a carb or something else?

Oh, i didnt put exercise in because of my work im doing alot of walking about, rushing around anyways and i always walk fast to and from the bus stop so i count all that as my exercise.

Jase gets n to me all the time saying that im to strict on carbs and that i should have more, but id prefer not too, i think if you can burn it off them carbs are fine, but i know from personal experience that carbs stick to me like glue lol

xx

lol, So could i have a sandwich for lunch and then a jacket potato for dinner and thatll be my carbs for the day?

yeah thats fine, as long as you dont have any bread for breakfast, have a banana with your cereal instead, that way you are only haveing low intake of carbs throughout the day :)

If you find it hard at any stage, just tell yourself its only for a week, that helps a little

xx

That doesnt sound too bad. Will start getting something written up when im home later. Still need more ideas for Dinners and lunches. Breakfast is pretty much sorted lol

i have been eating teh same thing really so i cant be of any help lol

I made up a big batch of cabage, tuna and carrots for me to live on for the week, altho i ran out of tuna yesterday so its now waffer thin ham instead.

xx

Any ideas for something with baked beans? I seen them as an easy way for my 5 a day lol.

Beans, chicken and carrots?

yeah beans are a good source of fibre so you can have alot of those. chicken is fine to have them with, altho not chicken skin, try to eat chicken breasts/fillets

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"