Reaction score
Everytime i'm waiting for AF my mind goes though the following stages:
"I'M SO EXCITED!!!!"
"I want a boy..."
"Geez, how much do you gain with pregnancies?"
"How fat would i get???!!"
"Maybe i should wait and lose 20-30 pounds first..."
"Who cares how much id weigh, id have a beautiful baby!"
"Maybe i should try and lose weight while TTC, i think exercise helps speed things along?"
"So much work though..."
Anyone else have this problem? :p

Lol you poor thing. Fortunately I do not have that problem. When I think about getting PG all i care about is having a beautiful little bundle of joy (preferably a boy first, but who cares). Just look at it this way, no matter what comes along with your pregnancy Im sure it can be fixed. If you put on a few pounds or if you gain 30 you can change that, im sure nothing that happens to you will be permanent. Nothing besides your beautiful little baby. Once the doctor hands you your baby, at that moment nothing else will matter

I think a ton of things too. But that's not specific to TTC haha, I'm just an overthinker and overplanner.
If it's any consolation, I have a history of eating disorders and just general near-obsession with my weight. I ballooned during pregnancy (hang on, the consolation bit is coming!) even though I was very slim beforehand, and do you know what, for the first time since before I was a teenager, I didn't give a shit. I happily went to family events and weddings at a size that would've horrified me before, because I had my little baby and I didn't care at all. I lost it again afterwards too. You won't care!!

Oh i know having a baby would for sure make me not care what so ever but the idea of gaining 30+ right now is frightning! :p
Id be more excited for whats to come than how big i get

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->