Tricky OPK's in this cycle!!! +OPK after OV!! Help

justme0_0

Reaction score
So, I started taking clomid on cd2-6, begining on 12/3 and took my last pill on 12/8. started bding that day(thursday) and plan on every other day. Well on 12/11 and 12/12 I went out of town so i didnt bd from thrs/fri/sat. :( I had what feel like pain down in my abdomen near my ovaries..Since it was only 4 days since my last pill i wasnt really thinking that I had od. I had a scan done that monday so thats about CD 12 and the ulta sound tech said i was in the process of Oing or had already Oed. so that night i started my OPK's I got a light line but i didnt think it was dark enough to be positive. but i am guessing it was. then the next day I had nothing the test didnt
have even a light pink T line in sight.. I had been having little to no CM as well I know thats common with clomid. But on the day that the US tech thought i was in the process of Oing i had none dry as a bone. So just for the heck or it I tested again last night and that T line is so dark it makes the C line look like one from a neg. cycle..so I tested again this morning same thing... So my question is could I be o'ing right now.. if so when the UStech did my scan what could have been goin gon then. I have alot more cm then I did when i got the scan but its creamy.. Anyone else get a + opk then a negitive opk in the same cycle? what were your experiences.. I am on cd 19.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->