Trigger Shots!!!!

genkigemini

Jack-Jack's Mommy
Reaction score
:muaha:

I am so jazzed. I got my trigger shot and it was not nearly as bad as I thought. DH and I were both nervous but he did a marvelous job and I barely felt it even though it was straight into the muscle. :)

Just wanted to let you all know that trigger shots are no big deal if you have not done it yet.

:hugs:

Ummm... for IUI (and IVF?), when you are about to ovulate, they give you a trigger shot that just helps prep the egg more for insemination. It helps with the correct timing for AI as well. Trigger shot is done 36 hours before AI.

Glad the trigger shot wasn't painful. Apart from egg collection, the injections are the thing I'm least looking forward to, so I'm really glad to hear it's not sore.

I'm really delighted for you. Fingers crossed for Wednesday.

Yay, well done, thats great!

Maz - the shots with IVF are the best part out of the whole thing. Well, not that I enjoyed them at all, but compared to everything else such as waiting to know how you respond, EPU, waiting for fert report then TWW, the shots are nothing!

Yay, well done, thats great!

Maz - the shots with IVF are the best part out of the whole thing. Well, not that I enjoyed them at all, but compared to everything else such as waiting to know how you respond, EPU, waiting for fert report then TWW, the shots are nothing!

I hadn't even thought as far ahead as the TWW - oh crap!! I hate injections which is why I don't think I've seen too far beyond them, and I hate people looking at my bits which is why I dread egg collection so much. Oh shite!!

I'm glad it wasn't too bad for you hun. Good luck for Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->