trip to the er..

mommy2bee416

Reaction score
Well today after I fell down the stairs I started cramping really bad and my doctor told me to go to the hospital..I went and everything with baby looked good, heartbeat was 156 bpm and I also found out that I'm on team blue....I'm so happy that the baby in my belly I'd a little boy.

Oh my!!!!!! You fell down the stairs? Thats horrible! Im glad your ok! I'm glad i don't have strairs, ive gotten so clumsy that early in the morning i bump up against walls almost losing my balance. Welcome to team blue :) I just found out today also.

So sorry to hear about your fall, but glad everything's a-okay :hugs: Congrats on your little boy! :blue:

:flow: x

I'm glad everything's okay and congrats on team blue.

Oh gosh that must have been scary, so glad all is well. Congratulations on your little man! :hugs:

Thanks everyone..when it happened I was really just worried about my baby and im glad I got to see him that made everything better

Glad everythings ok & Congrats & Welcome to team :blue:

Glad you and baby are ok! Welcome to team :blue:!!!!

I've slipped down the stairs about 3 times now! So dangerous but I seem accident prone. Glad you and your LO are okay :hugs: congrats on :blue:

Ouch! Glad to hear everything is still okay! And congrats on team blue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->