Trips.... advice needed!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by daisy9, Nov 18, 2011.

1. daisy9

daisy9 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Tomorrow I am suppose to be taking a 3 hour train to meet my sister for a day of christmas shopping. I had really been looking forward to this but am now experiencing terrible pregnancy sickness and tiredness. I know I can sleep on the train but I will have 8 hours in a busy city (edinburgh) abd I really dont know what to do for the best.... go, take lots of breaks and know I will feel really bad sunday... or stay at home and rest. I feel if I don't go I will be disappointed as I already feel the sickness is taking over my life, but if I do it may be too much for me and I should really do whats best for the baby.

What do you think and what would you do? I'm 8 weeks :o)

2. Sunshine12

Sunshine12 New Mummy

Personally I would have a really early night and go tomorrow (providing I wasnt spewing everywhere.) It wont affect the baby either way. You might just feel a bit more tired. x

3. kittylady

kittylady Mother of 3, due #4

Get an early night tonight and take a break every so often to make sure you don't tire too quickly :hugs: