Trouble posting

jenny25

Reaction score
For about an hour I have tried to post in a thread and not been working cant comment or that

I'm struggling too... I keep getting Database error! :( Not even sure if this will get though! :shrug:

I am too, I managed to post one thing successfully but everything else hasn't worked. It might be just a glitch in the massive updates they did yesterday.

Looks like we have some starting problems after the move, can be common. Sorry for the inconvenience this will cause today but we are aware of this and hope to have the problem resolved ASAP!

X

Thanks Wobbles.

I've also been muted it would seem!

This has stopped my end ... anyone else still experiencing problems?

I can't post either. Says it's losing the network connection.

Thanks if i try and post it lags and time runs out then it's posts loads of times xx

I'm having problems too. Seems to be one thread in particular that is quite a long one. Don't know if that makes a difference.

It was double posting this morning but now I can't post at all Wobbles. This thread is usually busy all day but no one has posted since 9ish so I'm guessing it's not just me that's having problems.

Here's a link to it https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/851047-started-trying-straight-after-loss-we-now.html

Still getting a lot of issues using quick reply, can eventually do it with the post reply function.

Still no joy my end either :cry:

Database errors and Guru Meditations (yes seriously!)

I am having trouble posting too. Each time I try to post a response in a thread, it never gets posted.

We're trying to resolve this as quick as possible. The tech team were up late last night (USA time) and are up now early!

Sorry for any inconvenience this is causing our members x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"