True positive opt or picking up left over hcg?

Lovn.sunshine

Girl Mom
Reaction score
Hi! I was wondering if I could get some opinions! Long story short cycle 5 ended in what i thought was af but it was short and odd and my temp never dropped. I had a few other things that made me think to test with an hpt. I ended up with 3 days of faint lines on 2 different brands of tests. I went in for bloods Friday, 10.5.12 and was told i likely caught the end of a "chemical" pregnancy as my levels were 7miu at what would be 5+1 :sad1:

Anyway, dh and i decided this was the push we needed to not give up [we were planning on taking a break after cycle 6].

I'd had already planned to start testing with opt on Friday. So i tested and it was positive. I figured it was picking up left over hcg :shrug: yesterday [Saturday] it was almost positive [faint line on hpt gone now] but today's opt is positive again. I took this picture at 4 minutes. It just kept getting darker from there.

https://i.imgur.com/PdfYr.jpg

My question is, should i trust this as a true positive or assume its still my body picking up miniscule amounts of hcg? Either way, we're bding [started yesterday]

:blush: that wasn't such a short story, sorry. If you got this far, thank you for reading all that! :flower:

I think the only way to know would be to take another HPT. You never know! Good luck!

Thank you. I probably should have worded that better. I'm actually wondering if this is a positive opk and I'm a out to ovulate though. I know im no longer pregnant.

Oh ok! Well that is confusing. Hmm. It could be that you are ovulating again. Our bodies can be so darn confusing sometimes I wish it were easier to find answers! Keep testing for the next few days and see what results you get. Your body may be out of whack from the chemical :/, sorry about that by the way.

Hope you get things figured out soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->