Trunki

J

Jade--x

Does anyone know if Trunki's come with a warranty and if they do how long it's for?

I've just got my LO's out the attic for our holiday and he decided to put it over the stairgate and straight down the stairs - Trying to help - And the hinge has broken on it :dohh:

I've looked on the Trunki website and can't seem to find anything and I can't find the paperwork that came with it but it does say they're really tough and kid proof online - Obviously not.

I'm not sure whether I'm best trying to contact them as he only had it for christmas (although I threw the receipt) or whether to just throw it out and buy another :/

I think it depends on where you buy it rather than the company offering a warranty theirselves. My sisters gone through three as she goes abroad with us 3-4 times a year :dohh: do you have the receipt, with it being a gift? I love the gruffallo trunki :)

I haven't got the receipt no I've tipped the house up looking for it. I rang I where I bought it from and they said without the receipt I'd have to contact the manufacturer

contact the manu & say it was a gift from a relative & you dont have the reciept.. they should replace it...
most places do these days just to get the customer to go away. xx

I'm not sure a manufacturers warranty would cover it for that though, isn't it just for faults?

I've no clue to be honest I contacted the manufacturer and they told me to send it back as the hinges should withstand something like that and they'd have a look at it but the amount it's going to cost me to send it back with it being so big and heavy I may aswell just buy a new one - Especially when they might no replace it - I have to say they have really good customer service though!x

At least they've been nice about it, that's the main thing. :) good company, I think trunkies are great.

do they not have a free post address? x

They never mentioned it they just emailed me an address to send it to. I might go to the post office and see how much it is and if it is possible to get it free and see what they say x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->