trusting fate

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hey girls so basically i was planning on using opks etc this month but after a chat with my OH we have decided to leave it up to fate this month. i really dont need the stress and i want sex to be still fun for us,i cant wait to get pregnant but i dont want it to become a military operation either. of course we are having sex every day to 2days just to be sure!i have no clue when ill ovulate but im not worrying. last time i got pregnant was pure chance and i got preg on hols so was obviously very relaxed!!! think it definitely has alot to do with it so........

anyone else leaving it to chance or am i the only mad woman lol.
hugs and baby dust to you all xxxxxxx

I was completely stressing myself out with opks n gettin negatives and checkin CM that my OH finally said enough and took them away... We r gonna try just letting it happen for awhile.. So I'm with u on that one.. Good luck:)

I was leaving it up to chance for while too--I didn't want to be preoccupied with charting, OPTs, CM either. You don't need the stress if you are overly preoccupied with it! Just have lots of relaxed sex and enjoy your time together!

Good luck!

I'm also leaving it to chance. Last time I got pregnant right away. And I was on holiday, too, so that made it easy. Brought home a little stow-away from our vacay in the Alps.

If I don't get pregnant within 3 cycles then maybe I'll look into charting, etc. Or perhaps I'll look into another sweet vacation.

I somehow managed to conceive in March/ April. We had decided to take a month off and avoided what we thought were the crucial dates - as in no sex for a whole week but still managed to get very unexpectedly pregnant. Fate must have intervened and I must have ovulated very late which is very unusual. Sadly we lost the pregnancy very early on and I have become an obssessed pee stick-aholic since. I think I am going to try to back off next month and relax about it as it only seemed to work for me when we actually werent trying!

I'm with ya! I'm trying not to think about it. We got pregnant without trying the first time but unfortunately had a M/C...so fingers crossed to all of us :)

wishing you all sooo much luck girls!!! i think my OH is on the same page as me without even talking about it he seems VERY keen to have sex lol even thought he's always quite keen but now its like he really wants to almost every day! we didnt do it yday just because i read somewhere that if his sperm count isnt what it should be then its good to let it build up for a a day! my last cycle was a very long one so im not sure if this one will be the same but ill let fate decide! baby dust to you all xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->