Trustworthy private scans midlands.

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey all,

Despite my last pregnancy ending in a mmc at my 12 week scan last time my local hospital has refused me an early (8 week) scan. Last time I had an 8 week scan privately but baby was measuring 6+4 and in hindsight that was the beginning of the end. When I told the sonographer my concerns she dismissed them and just wanted my money. I won't be going back to that one so I'm looking for a trustworthy professional place instead.

I live near derby but happy to travel anywhere in the midlands and East Midlands.

Any ideas please ladies ? Xx

By the way my last scan place was called Life Thru The Lens. They have branches in stoke on Trent and the Wirral. Don't go there!!

Hi Munchkin30! Depending on where abouts you are in relation to Derby, there is a wonderful place in Shepshed (Loughborough) called miracle in progress, they do an early reassurance scan for £59 but I know they do have voucher deals from time to time!! And, my SIL went to a place in Notts called window to the womb, but I'm not sure if they do early scans, but she was thrilled with them!

Hope that helps x

I've just used Life through the lens and was just about to say don't use them! Shocking service. And all about the £55 in their pocket! I'm not sure if you have a babybond nearby, but they were incredible when I had my 4D scan with my Daughter. Couldn't do enough for us. They are more pricey (£99) but after then scan I've just had I wish I'd paid the extra!

Thanks both! Yes there's a baby bond nearby ish and I've heard lots of good things about then too. With my dd I went to life thru the lens and because all was fine with her it was ok but as soon as something was wrong they were rubbish. And that's when you need then to be good!

Honestly, use babybond. I think they may even do tranvaginal at some clinics which is reassuring if there are any issues.

I've found some bookings in Nottingham which isn't far. It's £99 which is quite expensive but worth it! I'm just waiting to see if my mw can work her magic on the hospital but if not I think that's the way to go! I'm terrified already.

That's natural after a loss. Even before a loss. I've seen this baby twice and listen in to it most days and I'm still petrified!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->